Recruitment and Selection
PICK ME trainees will be employed by Berry Gardens at a competitive salary and benefits package on a two-year fixed term contract.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Understand what 'taking responsibility' really means.
- Have a management style which respects the views of others.
- Are realistic in setting and achieving goals and targets, for themselves and others.
- Like to get results.
- Are clear thinkers and problem solvers.
- Are innovative, using their own ideas or the ideas of others.
- Are enthusiastic, energetic and like to have fun!
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an assessment day which will include an interview, group activities and a presentation.
The next PICK ME intake commences in September 2020. Applications will open 1st October 2020.