ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
Trainees will undertake a Level 5 ILM Award in Leadership and Management, including the following units:
Assessing own Leadership Capability and Performance
- Understand leadership styles within an organisation.
- Be able to review the effectiveness of own leadership capability and performance in meeting organisational values and goal.
- Be able to adopt an effective leadership style to motivate staff to achieve organisational values and goals.
Making Professional Presentations
- Be able to plan a professional presentation.
- Be able to deliver a professional presentation.
- Be able to evaluate own ability to make professional presentations.
On-going Professional Development
Throughout the programme, PICK ME trainees will work and train with colleagues to build their network and professional relationships. Each trainee will also have a mentor from the senior management team to support them through the programme.
PICK ME uses Strengthscope as a tool for personal development and strengths-based continuous improvement, providing a 360 review and one-to-one feedback.
Reflective practise is fundamental to continuous improvement and professional development. Each trainee will keep a professional journal which will contribute to unit assessments for an ILM accredited qualification in Leadership and Management.