KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Assist in the distribution and administration of Berry Gardens Fruit from UK sites to all retail customers at best cost and best service.
- Assist with management and administration of inbound and outbound loads of Berry Gardens, European partners and suppliers.
- Managing delivery discrepancies and investigating/obtaining/chasing the relevant paperwork and raising any associated claims.
- Manage the uplift and return to supplier of rejected fruit within a timeframe that salvages the best return, liaising directly with supplier and haulier.
- Data entry, analysis and interpretation for KPI reporting
- Daily and weekly administration of key Logistic processes and functions
- Managing haulier invoice checks, query resolution and recharge mechanisms
- Administer the uplift and returns within agreed timeframes to minimise loss
- Assist and communicate outbound collection times to distribution points
- Arranging haulier collections and communication of ETA to customers
- Organise customers and PR sample collections/transfers from grower sites at best cost and service - maintain detail in sales orders system.
- Managing delivery discrepancies and any associated claims within agreed timescales.
- Vehicle tracking (UK and European), set up, data management, reporting of inbound loads and analysis to meet on time / arrival time KPIs
- Assist with volume and cost analysis of in and outbound loads
- Deal with daily queries promptly, maintain, and develop key relationships with regular Suppliers, customers, growers and haulier’s dialogue.