Line Support Operative
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- To ensure product is packed as efficiently adhering to customer requirements, within a safe environment. To ensure all packaging, labels are available and to help improve production flow and speed of changeovers. To follow all set procedures, correct data entry within PR3. Understand and influence positive stock control, both physically and within PR3 system. Promote continuous improvement, by positive communication and people management.
- To offer assistance to the Senior LSO so they can carry out their duties in a more efficient manner, line prep, admin and changeovers. Some paperwork also will need to be completed.
- To help Senior LSO communicate with employees working on their line ensuring everyone is fully aware of what is required from them. This includes quality standards, line efficiency/UPMPP required, hygiene policy and health & safety.
- Ensure all products packed to the standard set meets the specification of the customer. This includes product quality, labelling, product temperature and product weight.
- To liaise with the Senior LSO on quality issues and where required escalate to management.
- To communicate with the Senior LSO on all the issues on packing line includes labelling, quality and efficiency.
- Adhere to the clean as you go policy by ensuring your working area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To help manage labour resources (both BG and agency) to enable performance standards to be achieved and exceeded.
- Work on the production line to encourage and motivate team members to meet their potential.
- Ensure technical and legislative requirements are fulfilled during the production process.
- Cooperate with the Senior LSO to achieve best result on efficiency with changeovers.