National Account Manager
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DECISION OWNERSHIP:
- Assume overall responsibility and lead your assigned category, working closely with functional colleagues in Procurement, Technical, Planning and Operations.
- Maintaining and developing your category with continual growth and delivery of a good service levels.
- Joint Business Plan development, driving the long-term strategic agenda with our growers and consumers aligned.
- Uphold the supplier reputation and deliver on the respective customer KPI’s.
- End to end supply chain ownership, ensuring alignment with business objectives and values, understanding pressure points with a quick resolution to any potential issues.
- Work in partnership with growers and customers alike to deliver and improve the category plan. Including regular communications, visits and an inclusive approach to key category crop planning.
- Analyse, discuss and plan weekly category volume and availability, on a seasonal basis prepare business proposal for tenders, and a business plan to implement a strong strategic outlook.
- Develop, empower and support the category team through regular engagement, market share insight, historic and future.
- Comprehend, analyse and generate reports and presentation of market data to highlight potential growth areas, maximise sales and profit opportunities whilst recommending improvements for problem areas to maintain the ongoing support service and collaborative relationship.
- Produce and analyse grower and customer reports.
- Maintain awareness and communication links with category stakeholders, as well as additional packaging requirements, supply chain efficiency, quality levels and a consistent flow of business information.