KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To procure all aspects of packaging for a nominated retailer for the use of the Berry Gardens grower base and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Procure all packaging components including crates as requested by growers
- Record order information on a computerised system
- Provide forecasting information to suppliers as necessary to ensure continuous supply of goods
- Reconcile invoices against orders placed and prepare for payment within agreed deadlines
- Responsible for meeting crate audit deadlines as per the guidelines from the Retailer
- Provide telephone support to growers and Wares packhouse – including out of hours support.
- Design and format accurate label/film overprint designs on the in-house systems.
- Invoice goods received by growers direct from suppliers in a timely fashion
- Obtain proof of delivery documentation for invoice disputes
- Assist in stock counts as required
- Arrange and record stock transfers between sites and credit/debit the correct accounts accordingly
- Provide support to colleagues within the team as required
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the Head of Packaging to meet the needs of the business
- Other ad hoc duties as required