KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To ensure all areas of the site are cleaned and ready for production to be carried out. This will include all areas (from production machines to the floor) of the packhouse, warehouse, external of the building, all offices and supportive areas of the site (canteen, corridors, rest rooms etc). Follow cleaning schedules and complete all paperwork provided. This role will be working on the late shift.
- Cleaning of the designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc) and replenishing of all consumables
- Use electronically powered cleaning machine to clean floors (training will be provided)
- Complete cleaning logs for each cleaned area according to the schedules
- To liaise with the cleaning supervisor on any issues and where required escalate to management.
- To communicate and closely cooperate with other team members to make sure that all required areas cleaned to the highest standard
- To ensure that health & safety rules are being followed at all times
- Notify management of issues regarding cleaning, occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Adhere to the clean as you go policy by ensuring working area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure technical and legislative requirements are fulfilled during the cleaning process.
- Other ad hock duties as required