QA Assistant - Maternity Cover
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To deal with fruit quality and labelling issues as they occur, carrying out tests and checks and ensure any failures are documented appropriately.
- Ensure that all packing area Standard Operating Procedures are being followed as required.
- Assist with the development of new packing processes and quality management procedures.
- To support operations teams and other departments where required.
- To carry out sample preparation process and assist Technical team when required.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of customer specifications and packing requirements.
- To liaise with production management and ensure that all procedures are being followed as required and all staff trained appropriately.
- To support QA manager and QA supervisors where required.
- To ensure that packed product is within customer specifications and complete required positive realise checks.
- To complete Intake quality assessments when required and send reports to suppliers daily.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.