Finance and Administration Manager
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsibility for the day to day management of all aspects of the PO's EU Operational Programme (OP) to include liaising with BGG members and the RPA to ensure that all tasks are completed and achieved to scheme deadlines
- Responsibility for ensuring that all BGG accounting records are accurately managed and maintained
- Responsibility for the effective day-to-day management of line staff
- Preparation of Quarterly BGG management accounts.
- Preparation of Year-end accounts and information for external auditors.
- Preparation of monthly OP capital expenditure report.
- On-going monitoring of Central Spend expenditure categories.
- Preparation of annual BGG budget.
- Overseeing the preparation of Quarterly VAT returns.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting on Sales Ledger balances.
- Maintenance of BGG Fixed Asset Register
- Undertaking annual audit of OP funded assets held by members.
- Reconciliation and management of EU OP Debtors.
- Preparation of Quarterly submissions for government funded projects.
- Undertaking annual Grower cropping detail survey.
- Maintenance of accurate BGG membership records and reporting all changes to the RPA.
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly OP payment requests.
- Preparation and submission of Year-end OP report.
- Preparation and submission of Annual OP.
- Preparation and submission of requests for in year amendments to OP.
- Monitoring of Grower declaration of turnover and sales outside of PO.
- Preparation and submission of PO Value of Marketed Production
- Other ad hoc duties as required