Preparation time - 10 mins plus cooling
Cook time - 2 mins
Bring together nutrient powerhouses in this easy-to-make blueberry bark. Toasted almonds and soya nuts add crunch to balance out the juicy berries and rich dark chocolate creating a perfect combination in every bite. Store any uneaten bark in the fridge.
- 200g blueberries
- 450g dark chocolate, chopped
- 85g flaked almonds, toasted and cooled to room temperature
- 50g soya or macadamia nuts
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw an 8-inch by 10-inch rectangle on the paper with a pencil. Turn the paper over. You should be able to see the outline of the rectangle.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave oven or over a double boiler until smooth. Use a spatula to spread chocolate on the parchment paper up to the edges of the rectangle.
- Sprinkle blueberries, toasted almonds, and soya nuts onto chocolate. Use fingertips to press toppings gently down into melted chocolate. Cover loosely with clingfilm and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Use a sharp knife to cut bark into 9 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally and serve immediately.