Use this fresh tasting salsa on grilled meat, fish or halloumi, on top of your nachos or in burritos! Or as we have pictured for a cheeky snack!
Prep time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 150g cherries, stoned and chopped
- 100g fennel, chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and diced
- 15g coriander, chopped
- 15g parsley, chopped
- 10g mint chopped
- finely grated zest and juice 1 lime
- toasts or little gem leaves to serve
- Place the diced cucumber in a colander over the sink and sprinkle with some salt (table salt is fine). Set aside for 10 minutes whilst you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Rinse the cucumber and pat dry with kitchen paper. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season with some black pepper. Serve on toasts or in little gem leaves.
Keep covered in the fridge but best eaten within 24 hours.