What it takes
Berry Gardens growers need to be:
- Excellent horticulturists with a great passion and love of growing berries
- Innovative and always pushing forward by trialling new varieties, systems and cultural techniques
- Good custodians of their local environment, employing wherever possible the least impactful farming methods, promoting environmentally friendly and sustainable systems of cultivation
- Responsible employers that treat their staff fairly in accordance with local law and customs, which they respect
- Always striving to improve their fruit quality, and especially the flavour and taste of their berries, so that consumers want to purchase more!